Thursday 11 November 2010

i think my ideal reader of my magazine will be in the ages  of 15 - aprox 27 or more depending wether they like the typical rock bands mentioned in my magazine. i know many people who are of the older age which do listen to the typical popular rock bands such as mettalica, guns and roses, so it could be aimed at the older audience if i manage to send a message forward that my band is a classical rock band.
taking from this you can tell that my magazine is most likely to be a rock magazine but i am still thinking of doing a mixed magazine which includes hip-hop, indie, heavy metal, so on and so forth.
so the magazine could be targeted to many people such as people who like knowing about alot of different types of music, the general music papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment